Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
Please follow the steps below and let me know the results :
1. Open Finder
2. (From top menu bar) Select: Go > Go to Folder
3. Enter: ~/Library | Click: Go
4. Locate (Do not open): "Preferences" folder | Right click (or control Click): "Preferences" folder
5. Click: Get Info
6. Expand: Sharing & Permissions
7. Click: "Lock" Icon (bottom right) | Enter your admin credentials and accept.
8. Give all users "Read & Write" preferences.
9. (For all the users) Click on the "Gear" icon below | Click "Apply to Enclosed Items..."
10. Open Bridge to test
Has everything worked out, do you still need help ?
Any results please?
Please Try this : When you open Bridge hold down the Command + Option + Shift Choose "Reset Preferences" , "Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache", "Reset to Default Workspace"If it doesn't work Please uninstall bridge program, reboot then reinstall.
Let me know if you need further assistance
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.