David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional
39216975

Error 69902 from manually created disk that plays on blu ray

Customer Question

error 69902 from manually created disk that plays on blu ray from tv but not on mac
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Macbook 13 inch 2010 model OS X El Capitan
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: open with 5k player and apple dvd player
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: the disk has an audio file which indicates zero and a video file with 11 items
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is David. Welcome to Just Answer, I am reviewing your question and will reply ASAP.

Can you try VLC player to see if it will play? Download it here:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

If it's the same we can try a different user account, please get back to me if it is the same in VLC thank you.