Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an Ipod classic that does not want to play anymore. I

Customer Question

Hi, I have an Ipod classic that does not want to play anymore. I want to transfer it to icloud and then onto my iphone 6. how can I do that without deleting my music that was not purchased by itunes. Thanks
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know their way around the iCloud, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job.
Customer: ok
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I was going to restore my ipod but there was a warning message saying it would delete my music. Since then all I have been doing is trying to find answers to my problem.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That I am not really computer savy LOL
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 5 months ago.

You can only sync one music library at a time. If you have another music library on the device with other content, iTunes will want to delete this library before you can sync the other one with all your files on.

You could use a 3rd party application but apple does not support this

Regards

K