Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I broke my Iphone and the insurance co says that you must

Customer Question

I broke my Iphone and the insurance co says that you must turn off the find my phone adn then I can call backi and they will send a new one. the phone number is(###) ###-####and the number on the phone is 359306063228397. My name is***** and my house number is(###) ###-#### Please respond
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.

Find My iPhone in an Anti-Theft and online tracking feature from Apple iCloud. You have to remove your phone from your iCloud account to sell or replace it. On your computer, go to www.icloud.com

Login to the Apple ID or iCloud ID you used on your iPhone. It should be your email address.

Then click Find iPhone button in there. Under All Devices at top middle, select your iPhone. It will now look for your device. Click Remove from My Account and this will deactivate the device. Now you can send it in to replace.

Refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2702?locale=en_US

Please let me know how it goes

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ?