Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

Iphone activation troubles

Customer Question

iphone activation troubles
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

Please tell me the apple id of which you do not know password.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
her apple id is***@******.*** the phone number that we have put on it since she has been gone is my phone number and it is(###) ###-####and we have the receipt for proof of purchase amnd everything but i cannot use my phose because we tried to just do a restore and then it started at the beginning with asking for her id and password ***** i really hope that u can help us with this

Do you know the password ***** your gmail account :-***@******.*** ? If so , Please login to it .

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no that is the problem, it is her apple id and password ***** she will not give us the password ***** that we can take her id off and put mine on, now that i am using the phone. so no we do not habe her gmail password ***** i have mine!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
we dont even want to know her passwords or anything of the sort we just want her id and password ***** from the iphone so i cant activate it with my id and stuff, since it is my phone now.

Okay. Got it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are you able to remove her id and password ***** now so that i can activate and use my phone?

Yes, I will let you know. Give me a moment

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok because if u can then of course i will pay the extra 52$
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i have the receipt for the purchase of the phone if u need anything off of it

No , I trust you. I do not need receipt.

Do you know the pass code of this phone ? And can we delete all the data from the phone and make it brand new ?

I am thinking of doing factory rest on it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the only passcode i am aware of is the one i had put on it before the restore but it was 7399. if u can do that and can bring the phone to brand new right now then please do so.

Okay.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
do i need to be plugged into the computer when u do it?

Yes please open you computer or laptop

You can use any computer or laptop

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
already there and im plugged into it, thats how i am talking to u.

That's great. I have just prepared a document for you. It has screenshots as well you just need to go though it and follow the steps one by one.

Please let me know , If at any step you need my help.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok so once i have downloaded the attachment that u sent and do all the steps it tells me to do, then the phone will be completely back to the very beginning where it will not require the password ***** her apple id then? is that what is happening right now?

Yes. Right. It will become brand new.

Once entire reset is over. Then it will give you an option to select your langue, county etc they way brand new phone gives.

If required you can call me at ***-**-****881565. I am in India

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
well then i will let u know the second that it happens and then i will be sending u another payment. and yes that is where the phone is at right now, kit just wouldnt go any further once it was asking for***@******.***'s password. she is a selfish and jealious woman and wouldnt tell us the info so, i hope this is really going to work!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok i will let u know shortly

okay. Thank you so much

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it just went to a screen that says this phone was activated first with the [email protected] id and asked for that and password *****!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
its still needing her apple id!!

Strange. Did you get option to restore ?

At which step it asked for password ?

Turn your iPhone off.

After this, press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone, and while holding down, connect the other end of the cable to the phone. Wait until the iTunes icon appears on the screen, and then release the Home button.

This will take your phone to recovery mode.And then you can easily reset it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it is still on the itunes icon on my phone but i downloaded what u sent me and once it finished, then it asked again update or restore and i choose restore like u said. this is the second time on this step but the first time since i downloaded what u sent so maybe that will do it!!?? i sure hope so!!

Hoping for the best. It should surely reset it. Waiting to hear good news from you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ya it still didnt work man so i think if u can connect to the phone then please do it and get it to where there needs to be a new apple id and password ***** in to activate please
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
didnt do anything!!!!

Please download this free software :- http://discofoxfiles.com/icloudunlocker or you may downlaod this :- http://www.trialpay.com/checkout/?c=d3ecb25&tid=A7NfDc2

It will download the software and unlock device for you. You may have to complete small survey form them so that the download starts.

I am sorry I can't connect to you phone.

Are you there ?

Did that help ?