Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I cannot figure out what happened to all my Apple Music. I

Customer Question

I cannot figure out what happened to all my Apple Music . I have years of music I have downloaded and bought from iTunes and also CD's I have scanned in that suddenly half of them disappeared when I got a new iPhone 6s Plus and with the new operating system updates on my iPad air I have had for two years : it is like half my music is there and half is not. I have no idea why. And three are some entire albums I have purchased from Apple that only one or two songs are on each device . They seem to keep forcing Apple Music on me but I like my music with me without having to always be around wifi .
Any solutions ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to! My name is Mike.

I will need some information before we begin:

Please go to the Apple on your computer in the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:
The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry I figured it out but and got all my music from my computer back onto my iPhone but it will not go back on my iPad Air ? I hate manually hooking things up to iTunes but it synced fine with my iPhone from my PC and now all my music is there again but would not sync with the iPad Air. I have the newest version of each OIS on each device and iTunes . Let me know if you know what it might be. Thanks
Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

That depends are you a member of Apple Music or Music Match are you using the iCLoud Music Lbray, etc... I can help you by remote on this