Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Ipad will not respond... can't turn it off... can't slide

Customer Question

ipad will not respond... can't turn it off... can't slide it... takes no commands... shows 100% power
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: for about a hour
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: plugged it in to power... no diff
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple Logo. Let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
got the logo now!
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

OK that is a force restart, let me know. If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!

Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

Everything ok?