Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

HOw do I transport or download photos from my Mac iPhoto to

Customer Question

HOw do I transport or download photos from my Mac iPhoto to my iPad Pro?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

You can use iTunes application on your Mac to download photos from your iPhoto to iPad Pro. Connect the iPad to your computer and open iTunes app on Mac. iTunes will recognize your iPad. Select your iPad at top left (you will see small iPad icon, click it).

This will bring Summary screen of your iPad. Now click on Photos options in left column under Summary, Apps, Music etc

In Photos, enable "Sync Photos" option and select your iPhoto there. You can select Albums to sync in there. Then click Apply or Sync button and this will download the photos from iPhoto to your iPad.

Refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Won't work with my Mac OS-X, 10.6.8. Cannot download newer iTunes. Please forget and cancel charge. Thank you. Tom Lawton
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Latest iOS require latest version of iTunes. But you can upgrade the OS X to do it.

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Follow the steps below to upgrade the OS X if your Mac support it.

Click on the Apple icon and App Store. This will bring App Store. Click Updates tab. If your Mac can handle latest OS X, then you will see Mac OS X El Capitan there with FREE UPGRADE button. Click Free Upgrade and enter your Apple ID and password.

This will download the update. It may take a few hours to download. Once the download is completed, it will bring the OS X Installer. Follow the onscreen instructions to install it. It may take up to 3 hours to install the upgrade. After upgrading, you will get latest iTunes.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you.

If you don't want to continue, please let me know.

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

If you don't wish to continue, please let me know and I will request customer service to cancel this question.

If you are not satisfied with the answer, please don't rate the answer bad or poor. You can close this page without rating and ignore the rating request.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately, not enough memory to upgrade. Please cancel but thanks for your effort .
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Ok, please email to***@******.*** and they will cancel the charge and question.

Best Regards,