Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I have been working in Technology since 1997, and have a special affinity for Apple devices.
93256567

I just sugned up photos on my windows desktop (my iPhone and

Customer Question

i just sugned up for googlr photos on my windows desktop (my iPhone and iPad have been on for a while). i have a ton of photos in photoshop on this machine - how do I send them to google?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Google has developed a photo uploader, which I highly recommend in order to automate the upload process as much as possible,

First, go to the Google Photos website and download the Desktop uploader. Install the app and then log into your Google account.

You'll then be prompted to "choose backup sources". Select the folders here that you'd like Google to "monitor" for changes; any photos in -- or later added to -- these folders will be backed up to Google Photos automatically.

I recommend leaving the "Photo size" set to "High quality (free unlimited storage)." Click OK and the photos and videos in the selected backup sources will start uploading into Google Photos.

If you'd prefer to manage your photo uploads manually, you can do so by going to photos.google.com, logging in and clicking the little cloud button with the "up" arrow inside of it, which is located at the top of the screen.

Alternatively, you can drag and drop files or folders directly into Google Photos to upload them