tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.
62741268

It's my iPhone 5 I'm trying to purchase in the game and I

Customer Question

It's my iPhone 5 I'm trying to purchase in the game and I can't get through
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: For two days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing really but play I can buy things in other abs But not on this particular one
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a problem with my iPhone 5 my mobile phone will you be able to help me with that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 5 months ago.

Please try this first on your iPhone, follow these steps>

Tap Settings.
Tap General.
Scroll down t.o the bottom of the page and tap Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings.

You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.
Wait while your iPhone resets its network settings.

Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPhone will also automatically restart. Then try reconnecting your iPhone to the network again.

Then try the download again.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!