Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I have an apple ipad with xfinity internet service

Customer Question

I have an apple ipad with xfinity internet service for my apartment-but I seem to have 2 passwords and login ids--am not computer savy--help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new iPad? Or was it working fine previously?

Is there any error or message?

What's the brand / model of your internet modem / router device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Solution #1:

- Please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device for the Wireless / Network Name (SSID) and the Network Key / password (it is case-sensitive)

- Then on the iPad, open the Settings app icon, then tap on option Wi-Fi. Then tap on your network name and enter your wireless / network password ***** key when prompted.

Solution #2:

- If you want to connect to the network name called xfinitywifi, then after connecting to xfinitywifi (in Settings -> Wi-Fi)

, then open Safari app, and go to a website, then if it asks you to log in, make sure to log in with your main comcast account username or main comcast email address. If you forget your main comcast account, then please recover / reset it at the comcast website below first:

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,