Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

I want my homepage back i dont now how to do that, just

Customer Question

i want my homepage back i dont now how to do that
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just yesteday
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: aol. home page
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nohat all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To do this, enter in the address in the Homepage field, or go to and choose Set to Current Page to use the webpage you are currently viewing.
Open new windows with your homepage: Click the “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.

This will then set it

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please