Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have 392 slide presentation I have used and all of a

Customer Question

I have 392 slide presentation I have used for years and all of a sudden when I go to view and scroll down to presenter tool - the slide shows on TV screen from my cable connection from Apple MacBook Pro and yet those presentation notes are in a small box in the note part of my computer screen. This has never happened before. It normally goes up on the square box on the computer screen as well as on the TV screen. How do I get those presentation notes in the right place on my computer screen? ***@******.*** or(###) ###-####or type an answer here somewhere.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

Can we have a screen share ?

I will connect to your PC and fix this issue ,if you approves

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

go ahead

I have sent you an offer. Please click on that approve it.

Sent you again.

there ?

or else attach that presentation here in this chat window. I will adjust it's presentation notes.

Use paper clip button in this window to attach your presentation.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry. I backed out because I lost contact and the only thing that was coming to my computer was a request for more money. First someone said the card didn't work. Next I got an e mail from Chase saying that $20.00 dollars had already been removed so why did someone there say it didn't go through. I lost heart and quit. Pleas refund the $20.00 and if the $39.00 was charged refund that too. This is all to high tech for me. I was going great until I lost you. Then all of a sudden here you are ready to go. I am sorry. I quit right here. Jon Burnham