Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard. On around May 20 I open

Customer Question

I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard. On around May 20 I open Mail (3.6) and a message came up that I needed to renew to keep using my account, and would I like to do that now.
I declined, assuming I'd get another message. I didn't. Several days later, all of my messages disappeared--inbox, sent, trash, junk, save files, everything. I need them back!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Say what? I don't understand how the problem is solved, or how I get an answer. Sorry. I just came back to the site because I couldn't get past the membership thing except by logging out.

The problem isn't solved yet, and the renewal thing is not related to Comcast or Mac Mail. Something, else must have happened. In response to your question, i am asking if i can connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not if it would cost more than the $40, no, thank you.

The remote service is an additional service for $39 and can take 1-2 hours for the issue to be troubleshooted, however if you do not want to pay for remote, i can opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to assist without remoting in. Let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Again, if it is more than $40 total, I cannot afford to "remote in."
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im willing to connect remotely and work on this issue on screen, at the original fee you agreed to. ( without any extra charge )

Would you like to get started?

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Hello again.. I never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.