Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a mac compter it EL Captain operation version 10.11.5

Customer Question

i have a mac compter it EL Captain operation version 10.11.5 what Iam trying to do it transfer my videos over to a DVD dis when i go to do it takes about five mins to ten mins to transfer to the dis the file is little When i drag the pictures over it goes right there could you help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

After dragging the files to the CD or DVD, you have to burn it to disk. So the once files are transferred to disc, click on File menu and select Burn disc. Follow the onscreen instructions to burn it to disc.

Refer this article -->

The article is for Yosemite, but it is the same procedure for El Capitan. Remember, this procedure will write the videos to disc as a Data format and it may not play on DVD Players. But it will play on all computers.

Let me know how it goes