michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I am a computer professional with more that 7 years of experience with all major brands which includes apple as well.
26798893

I've been playing Candy Crush Soda Bottles least 5hrs now;

Customer Question

I've been playing Candy Crush Soda Bottles for at least 5hrs now; have spent at least $40. Been playing quests; haven't been receiving my rewards. Also, when I tried to pay .99 cents at 10:30 and at 10:47; I was told I had 2 contact u both times. But wen I tried paying $6.99 both times it went thru.
Category: Mac
Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with the rewards not received.

you can click on the link given below and register your account and then you can use the ask a question link and post your question you will get a reply from the King care team in 24 hrs.

https://care.king.com/en/user/register

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top of this page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.