Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Sorry. Was away. I cnnot change my mail ffrom google to

Customer Question

Sorry. Was away. I cnnot change my mail ffrom google to outlook. The instructions followed.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I just switched to mac 1 week ago
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Somehow this was what I got
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: REad book. Followed in structions. went to find mail clinent. Not there. Looked in ablications. Cannot find how to
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Now looking a PRAM reset whatever that might be
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on this site, do you want to close your Gmail account and start a new email account with Outlook or do you want to use MS Outlook program to access your Gmail account ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Wish to use outlook as primary account and be able to switch to others
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do not wish your remote assistance. This sounds more and more like a scam. Will report to Apple
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Just advise

Do you have an Outlook account or do you want to open a new account with them ?