Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Bought a stylus compatible with my iPad, want to use it as a

Customer Question

Bought a stylus compatible with my iPad, want to use it as a brush to color on pigment. How do I sync it to work?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Which model of Stylus is this ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

There are different models of stylus out there and they have different methods to pair. If you tell me the exact model or make of the stylus, I will send you instructions on how to pair them.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Adonit
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

This stylus will only connect to some particular apps. The Pigment app is not in the compatible list of this stylus, but you can try to pair with that app.

On your iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Then turn on bluetooth in there. Leave it turned on.

Open Pigment app. Then hold down the Power button on the stylus for a few seconds until the light turns green or blue. This means the stylus in syncing mode and it will sync with active application on your iPad.

(make sure the stylus is charged)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

This stylus will only connect to some particular apps with full functionality. The Pigment app is not in the compatible list of this stylus, but you can try to pair with that app.

Then go to Settings > General and make sure Multitasking Gesture is Off.

Open Pigment app. Tap the pencil icon. Then hold down the Power button on the stylus for a few seconds until the light turns blinking green or blinking blue. This means the stylus in syncing mode and it will sync with active application on your iPad.

(make sure the stylus is charged)

FYI The list of apps supported by your Stylus can be found here -->

http://www.adonit.net/jot-ready-apps/

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi there. Just checking. How is it going ?