Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

Purchased an Apple 6 Iphone in July of 2015. Signed up with

Customer Question

Purchased an Apple 6 Iphone in July of 2015. Signed up with Verizon. They decided to change my apple ID and password ***** now I can no longer update any of my apps because when It asks for my password ( it shows my old ID) it won't accept my old or my new password. Verizon advised me to take it to the Apple store to have the ID changed on all the old apps. Can you help me with this? If I take it in to the store will there be a charge?
Henri Van Lent
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer

I am really very very sorry for replying so late. In this case you would need to change your apple id by going into settings Settings and then Store (Apps). Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the Apple ID. Tap the Apple ID and then choose Sign Out on the pop up options box. Then tap Sign In on the next screen that is displayed. Use the Apple ID you want to use from now on.

Above is the workaround to resolve this issue. otherwise you will have to purchase your apps again with your new apple id .

Please let me know if you have any other questions on it.