Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Have been on hold one hour. Spoke to technition to report

Customer Question

Have been on hold for over one hour. Spoke to technition to report battery on my IPad deteriorating. down to 15% presently. was told to go to settings. lost connection and have been awaiting callback for 15 minutes. can you help me restore charging on IPad? my apple id is Pc12be36
Category: Mac
Expert:  michelleclive replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Ipad charging.

How old is the ipad and what is the model?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Michelle,
Please cancel my free trial offer. I discovered my problem. It was merely a broken power cord. I had an extra cord.Please refund the $45 charged to my card.Thanks,