Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am currently running Suitcase Fusion 3 with the Adobe CS4.

Customer Question

I am currently running Suitcase Fusion 3 with the Adobe CS4. My operating system is the OSX.version 10.6.8
I purchased the Suitcase Fusion 6 months ago because my old version of Suitcase 8 was giving me problems, so your team recommended I update to Fusion.
Now nothing seems to be working well. When working in In Design, the fonts don't appear in the In Design font library, or they are only partially visible, and if you try to use a font, it doesnt work. I have 5000 fonts, and not one font shows up in the Fusion library, or sometimes some will. How would you recommend I proceed? A window appears saying that my FM core is not compatible and I am having problems opening up Photoshop as well. I can't shut down photoshop without force quitting. It says it can't complete the request because of a program error.
If I open up an In Design document, a window will indicate that most of the fonts are unavailable and will be replaced with something else.
this all began after i installed the new 'Fusion', and it was your team that said my other problems would go away, but they were never this bad.
Please tell me what you know or what you would suggest.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins