Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

My mouse is frozen and i can't close windows already running

Customer Question

my mouse is frozen and i can't close windows already running in the back ground. A pop up window says it's searching for wireless bluetooth keyboard and I dont know why
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: Macbook air and no problems ever
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just basic restarting
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a Macbook or a desktop Mac?

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.