Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I can not receive e-mails because I get a response that it

Customer Question

I can not receive e-mails because I get a response that it it not responding. I am asked for a password ***** I do not remember the password.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I do not remember when password ***** reset
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to log in to THunderbird to reset password. No luck. I do not know what other method to use. I am seventy eight years oldand am not that computer savey
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I do not think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Can you tell me what your email address is? With that information, I may be able to guide you through resetting your password ***** help you regain access to your email.

If you'd prefer, we can also setup a "remote assistance" session for an additional cost that would allow me to connect to your computer over the internet and resolve this problem for you. We can proceed however you'd prefer!