Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My IPhone went black. I can call it and it rings but I

Customer Question

My IPhone went black. I can call it and it rings but I cannot answer, screen stays black
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets try this.. Hold down the sleep / wake button at the top right, and hold the home button in the middle center of the screen.

Hold both buttons together for 15-20 seconds. The iphone should t urn off, and then back on.

Does this get the screen to work? ( If not, try it 2-3 times )

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.