Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have lost my general password iPad, and iMac and 't know

Customer Question

I have lost my general password ***** my iPad, and iMac and don't know how to get into them. HELP!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

Do you mean your Apple ID password?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

Follow the prompts to reset the Apple ID password

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.