ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.

What is cost of a one to one session at Apple store?

Customer Question

what is cost of a one to one session at Apple store?
Category: Mac
Expert:  ChrisC replied 4 months ago.

Hi Marion, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Apple actually ended their One to One program in September of last year. The reason cited was that simply not enough customers were signing up.

However, in their place, they do put on free hour-long workshops and various locations across the US. To find out more about this, please see the following link:

Make sure WORKSHOPS is selected and then scroll down to enter your zip code to see what's available in your area and to sign up.

That should do it for you! If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

And before leaving this page, please remember to use the rating box at the top to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.