Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My IPad won't turn on. It seems to be frozen Is there

Customer Question

My IPad won't turn on. It seems to be frozen Is there something I can do without bringing it in
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I already have it fixed. I called the Apple Store and got my answer
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Glad you got it fixed. I have posted the answer just in 1 minute after you posted the question. But it seems like you closed this page without seeing my answer.

Since you didn't use our service, you can contact the customer support to cancel the question and refund.

And please don't rate the answer anything to process refund. Ignore the rating request email if you get any

Best Regards,