Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Not synching some audible files as not authorized but I

Customer Question

Not synching some audible files as not authorized but I can't determine which of the 400 odd files is at fault.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just bought a new Macbook Pro a week ago.
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?
Customer: One week I assume the most current IOS
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: De and Reactivating the audible account. Manually compared the phone list to the library list. Very tedious.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I was a proficient PC user and other than IPAD and iPhone relatively new to mac
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No , not if you are going to continue asking questions I have already answered.

If you accept remote connection offer, I can remotely connect to your system and able to see your screen. It will help to find and resolve the issue easily.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, thanks anyway.

Okay, if so please try the solution on this article.

Regards

Jins