Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Getting cannot connect with server ";

Customer Question

hello!
getting
cannot connect with server "; 40;STA7ED0DA0BB326;ADEB814686964E53DE29"
any ideas
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Could you please explain the question a little more ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hello,I'm trying to log on to hospital server to view imaging. was working no problem for until yesterday. I've tried repeatedly throughout today. restarted computer. i believe the version of the receiver is the latest... I'm not sure its me... it may be the hospital server?
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Yes, it is the server that is not responding. How are you logging into it ? Via Safari or using any special application ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
safari which has never been a problem... firefox?
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Yes, try Firefox or Chrome. This will tell us if there is any issue with the browser. Also, can you try different network ? Like your phone's network ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
also the citrix receiver of coarse
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Can you try with Chrome ? https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/

Can you try with another Wifi network ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i tried using my phone too... illl try firefox etc... you've been helpful thankswhen I'm not as busy i will have to sort out my airmac with you guys as it will not log on at all... another time perhapsthanks
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

No problem. I'm trying to figure out whether the issue is on your end or other end. Then only we should start troubleshooting.

Try with Chrome and use with your phone's WiFi.

Also try to access that website using phone. Citrix Receiver is available on Android/iOS as well.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks rob your help.. will do
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Re AirMac, we can fix it easily as we know the issue is with IT. Just tell me the problem and will send you instructions to fix it.

Re this server problem, we're not sure whether it is with the server or with your Mac. So we need to figure it out first.

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you get back to me any time you want without any additional payment.