Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I put my credit cardinfo into my new iphone and i keep

Customer Question

i put my credit cardinfo into my new iphone and i keep getting a message that saysyour credit cardwas declined.please enter valid credit card information. what is the problem i called the card company and they said the problem is not on their end. Help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Sometimes the apple store can be a bit finicky with certain credit cards.. What I would suggest is to instead create a paypal account. ( Its free, and keeps you from entering your credit card number on multople sites online to make purchases )

Once created, use your paypal account with the apple store on your iphone, and it wont reject the paypal info.

If you have further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.