Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

How do I get around "Safari cant establish a secure

Customer Question

How do I get around "Safari cant establish a secure connection to the website?" It wont connect to Southwest airlines or target????
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to communicate back and forth on this page

Do you have a different browser you can use? If so, use that browser and access the website.

If you don't have another browser, install the following browser found on the following page: http://www.google.com/chrome

After that is installed, open Google Chrome and test it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
downloaded and done thanks

You are very welcome. Please, do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page.

I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com