Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Have an older laptop. Was trying to download Flash Drive.

Customer Question

Have an older laptop. Was trying to download Flash Drive. Got into what I thought was Apple and am now concerned. The phone # ***** called was(###) ###-#### ***** I got that far my system was scanned for problems of which I seemed to have many. Am not too technical so help! I'd like to make an appt at Ridge Hill, Yonkers on Tues. 21 as I'll be there for a medical appointment anyway.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

That was a SCAM and you got scammed. Did you give them access to your computer and also did you give them your credit card info ?