Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I am having very slow response when I go to a web page using

Customer Question

I am having very slow response when I go to a web page using my MacBook Pro. I have Charter Internet services and use an Apple Time Capsule for my backups and Internet. When I go to a new web page I keep getting message in bottom left corner of my Mac "Resolving Host". I also have the same problem with my iPad, HP Laptop PC. Charter came out twice and checked the cable coming into the house and the Motorola modem and all tests pass fine. When I use my Mac using my Verizon Wireless JetPack or WiFi at another person's house I do not have problems quickly getting web pages to respond.
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?
Customer: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: See troubleshooting steps from first message I sent you.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. How are you currently connected to me on this site? Are you chatting to me using the same Mac that has this issue? Thanks