Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have an Apple ipod. serial # DMPR5DAPFK14 Purchased 5/4/16

Customer Question

I have an Apple ipod. serial # ***** Purchased 5/4/16 from Walmart. I didn't purchase a warrenty. At the beginning the charge would not hold. Now it won't charge at all. May I send it in for repair?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

We're not Apple. This is, a paid support site. We provide answers and help to all problems.

Re your question, All Apple devices comes with 1 Year Limited warranty. I checked the warranty status of your iPad and it has warranty up to 3 May 2017

See here -->

Before you take it in, I'd recommend to reset it and see if it works. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

If that didn't work. then you have to take it to the Apple Store to get it replaced. Apple usually don't repair the iPad, instead they will give you a new one.

You can find the nearest Apple Store using this website -->

If you have any questions or need any further help from me, please let me know and I will continue to help you