Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My IPad has 16 GB of storage. I'd like to to increase

Customer Question

My IPad has 16 GB of storage. I'd like to to increase storage to 64 GB or higher. Is this possible? If not, I'd like to buy the latest iPad. If I do so can all the info in my current IPad be transferred to the new IPad?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Hey Rosemary, sadly there is no way to add storage onto an ipad, most if not all have no room for external memory. Backing up your ipad with itunes, and then buying a new one if you end up doing so, makes restoring your data pretty easy. Just make sure the old one is backed up, and hook up the new one and restore.

Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

OR an applestore or simply mac will do it for you for free, just take the old one in. Make sense?