Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have ipad2 serial no.DMRJ89K3DFHW is what I see on the

Customer Question

I have ipad2 serial no.DMRJ89K3DFHW is what I see on the back of pad. My question is I have lost my e-mail Microsoft and having great difficulties in recovering it. I have a new email with Google now and I need my I cloud transferred to my new e-mail. Can you help me do this?
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm not getting connected to technician
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 months ago.

If I understand correctly, you wish to update your iCloud account with your new Google mail address. Is this correct?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I know longer require your assistance. Please do not charge the $ 40.00. I cannot deal this way via computer ,I'm sorry. Your the technician and I rather know whom I am dealing with face to face. I'm not that good doing all this via computer. Lynne Abbis

Hi Lynne,

Yes I am the tech here to help you but I'm not sure I understand your concern.

However, I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle finanial requests of this nature.

You can access for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

If you change your mind on the iCloud issue, I am here to assist.