Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have ipad2 serial no.DMRJ89K3DFHW is what I see on the

Customer Question

I have ipad2 serial no.DMRJ89K3DFHW is what I see on the back of pad. My question is I have lost my e-mail Microsoft and having great difficulties in recovering it. I have a new email with Google now and I need my I cloud transferred to my new e-mail. Can you help me do this?
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm not getting connected to technician
Expert:  John T. F. replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

If I understand correctly, you wish to update your iCloud account with your new Google mail address. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I know longer require your assistance. Please do not charge the $ 40.00. I cannot deal this way via computer ,I'm sorry. Your the technician and I rather know whom I am dealing with face to face. I'm not that good doing all this via computer. Lynne Abbis

Hi Lynne,

Yes I am the tech here to help you but I'm not sure I understand your concern.

However, I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle finanial requests of this nature.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

If you change your mind on the iCloud issue, I am here to assist.

Thanks,