Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Pearl, I am continually recreating my Apple password. I log

Customer Question

Pearl, I am continually recreating my Apple password. I log in and am told that my account is locked, and I must go to https://iforgot.apple.com.. Thank you for helping
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just keep changing my password. It works once.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. That's it. Thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

Where are you being told that the Account is locked and are you chatting to me from your Mac?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

.

Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

OK you will have to go here and click on Get Started:

https://www.apple.com/support/contact/
Select Apple ID, then iTunes Store & App Store, then Lost or forgotten Apple ID password, then click on No Thanks when it directs you to where you have already been and then Schedule a phone call