Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm trying to buy some more puzzles, but it keeps asking

Customer Question

I'm trying to buy some more puzzles, but it keeps asking for my Apple ID. I don't remember what it is.
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: I have no idea... have tried a few times, but don't seem to get there.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to troubleshoot...
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: This account may be under my husband's *****@******.***
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What type of device are you trying to buy puzzles on, a mac, an ipad, an iphone?