Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

It seems that when I updated OS last week, my .net emails

Customer Question

It seems that when I updated OS last week, my emails started disappearing. I receive them in my inbox, then they are gone. Not in trash. IPhone 6s
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about an operating system. Fortunately, the technicians we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: I have spent hours on line, but nothing makes sense or helps.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I am aware of ....
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

On your iPhone, click on Settings then Mail, Contacts, Calendars then email address

Near the bottom, you will see Mail Days to Sync -- Make sure this says No Limit and make sure the option for Mail above is showing green on the slider.