Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

WF-3640 HOW DO I INSTALL THE SCAN ICON ON MY MACBOOK PRO

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First, lets start with the version of mac osx you have on your mac, you can check as follows . Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you prefer to have me connect to your mac from here and work on the issue directly, or do you want me to try and guide you through the steps via written support only?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
VERSION 10.6.8 PLEASE DO IT DIRECTLY
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
PLEASE SEND ME THE STEPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Ive sent the offer for remote support.. That offer is guaranteed meaning that if I cant fix the issue. Then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Once that offer is clicked and accepted, I will send the connection steps next.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
THANK YOU ANYWAY, BYE
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Your reply came in right after I sent the last reply.. You asked for me to connect directly, so I sent the offer as you requested and replied to let you know I had done so.

Then, you said you wanted me to send you written steps, and 1 minute later said thank you anyways.

Before I take the time to write out the needed steps, do you want to continue with written help or not?

Dustin S