Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Adobe Flash Player will not let me install without a

Customer Question

Adobe Flash Player will not let me install without a password. I do not have a password. What do I do?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I have Adobe accounts: regular Adobe: account, ecosign, and ID. They all have user names and passwords that are different.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: I changed my password (Adobe Account) in trying to get a password ***** but nothing has helped.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,