Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I am trying to make a One to One appt at the University Ave.

Customer Question

I am trying to make a One to One appt at the University Ave. Palo Alto Store. When I type in One to One and my password ***** have used for months, it tells me I have the wrong password. Today, I couldn't even find a place to make an appt, but kept getting other suggestions. FRUSTRATING!
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO, I THINK.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I DON'T KNOW. I'M NOT VERY COMPUTER SAVVY.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.