Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I change my password -tunes / apple app store on my

Customer Question

how do I change my password ***** I-tunes / apple app store on my Ipad/
Category: Mac
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

If you have forgotten the password ***** your Apple account, please open up the following link:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

Enter your Apple ID (email address) on the page that opens up, and click Continue.

Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity and reset the password ***** your account thereafter.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.