Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have been trying to get your help weeks. I have been

Customer Question

I have been trying to get your help for two weeks. I have been playing dungeon boss on my iphone for months-and have spent a couple thousand dollars. I never started an account, and broke my iphone. Now i have been trying to play my game on my ipad and new iphone-but any new account I have set up starts me out at the beginning. That is usel;ess to me, I need to pick up the game I already have in progress, and have alot of money invested in. Please tell me how I can resume playing this game. My name is***** and my email is [email protected] Card I used on in app purcchases starts in **** and ends in ****. I need help ASAP!!!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Bigfish games is the company that owns and controls Dungeon boss. For that reason, this is where you need to make contact in order to try and recover y our account. http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/ios-iphone-ipad-ipod-help-faq-and-technical-support/#target_8

If you get in contact with support, and provide them with your itunes purchase history to show how involved in the game you were, they should be able to either A:) help you find your big fish account so that you can resume progress where you were before. Or B:) help you link your apple id to a big fish account so that you can resume progress.

This is the only path forward, you must make contact with Big fish games ( or check and see if your apple id was registered to bigfish ) and have them restore your game account and purchases.

Apple cannot do so as they do not control the game server on dungeon boss that held all your data. Bigfish does!

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.