Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

Excel document saved in numbers and I forgot the password. I

Customer Question

Excel document saved in numbers and I forgot the password. I need a way around this protection
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: 6-8-2016
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have an Apple iPad Air 2. Where I saved an excel document in numbers and protected it with a password.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you attempt please to do the following

Open finder and in the Applications section, open your Utilities File and click on "Keychain Access." After it opens and in the far left column under "Category," click on "Passwords." Find "Password.numbers," click on and it will bring up the "ATTRIBUTES/ACCESS CONTROL" and click the "SHOW PASSWORD" box. Enter the System Password ***** it will show you the password ***** use.

Let me know how you go please

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Stephen

As your TV does not have any HDMI ports, you need to convert the HDMI from the Bluray to a S-Video signal which allows you then to connect it to the TV.

The converter is a box, and you plug the Bluray into it, and then the box to the TV and it will convert and display the signal on the TV.

You can get the convertor via my link below

Click me to open

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.

Thank you