Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm on vacation using my husband phone to contact you. I

Customer Question

I'm on vacation using my husband phone to contact you. I lost my connection in Zion canyon and cannot get my iPhone 5 to reactivate. I've used all my log on and password ***** but I'm stuck!!! Since this never happened before what can I do?? Can you send me my ID and a new password ?? I'm supposed to check in with work and can't do that HELP!!thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Bonnie! I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble you're having reactivating your iPhone. To reset your Apple ID password, you can go to:

iforgot.apple.com

Once you've reset your password, you should be able to reactivate your iPhone and get back to work (and, more importantly, to enjoying your vacation)!