tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.

Trying to sync iPad and iPhone and get to point where

Customer Question

Trying to sync iPad and iPhone and get to point where instructed to 'contact sync' and cannot find instruction or tab.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing to add. David
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Both have largest OS. Not sure how to proceed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 4 months ago.

You can use iTunes or iClud to sync the contacts, calendars, notes, Safari bookmarks, and email account information between your iPad and iPhone. Which method are you using?