Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

I have an iPhone 6plus what do I order heart keg monitor I

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 6plus what do I order for equipment for the heart keg monitor
I ordered the case but that is to small for my iPhone
I need the mobile plus case for my 6 plus
Bob molla
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 months ago.

Are wanting to know how to use the heart rate monitor on your phone? And do you need advice on finding a case that will fit the phone?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I want to know what monitor and case Ineed for myI phone 6 plus
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 months ago.

If you want something free for your heart rate monitor you can download this app

As for cases there are literally hundreds to choose from, you just need to make sure that it fits the 6s before you buy it, it will usually say. Cases can range in price from under $10 to $50 or more. Usually you get what you pay for.

There isn't a connection between the case and heart rate monitor. To monitor heart rate with the phone you just need to download that free app I linked you all though there are other ways as well.

The easiest way to make sure you do not make any mistakes is to get the case at the store instead of online. Go to your local apple store and if you do not have one of those either go to best buy or walmart which both have a large selection of cases.

Please do me a favor and rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated. If you need more information you can reply to me at any time.