Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

Whenever i to download anything from App Store it tells me

Customer Question

Hi there, whenever i to download anything from App Store it tells me to fill out my credit card information and it always says that the security code on the card is wrong when it's totally right and my car is working fine everywhere else but it would not let me download App from the app store and every time I filled out the information even if it's right it tells me its wrong and I cannot do anything I cant download anything
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 4 months ago.
I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
What I understand is whenever you try to download something from App Store, it says security code is wrong, correct?May be it is expecting a different card. I believe you are using an iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, aren't you?
On your device, go to settings - iTunes and App Stores. Tap on your account listed there. Then click on "view Apple ID". You may be prompted for Apple ID password. Once in, click on payment information and make sure your card details are correct. Then save the data and now try to download from the App Store.Let me know.Thank you