Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I want to delete a picture of my cat on my outgoing emails.

Customer Question

I want to delete a picture of my cat on my outgoing emails. Just trying to delete doesn't work. Thanks
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: Huh?
Customer: Time WArner
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, except trying to delete
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi there! Are you sending your email using the Mail application built into your Mac, or your email provider's (Gmail?) website?